This post is by special request from a Nevada Real Estate Broker in Las Vegas who tells me that, when he attended a mandatory prelicensing class for Property Management, the instructor didn’t fully cover this issue. He is not alone. I’ve heard the same from other Property Management Permit holders. It seems there are quite a few brokers and property managers who are unsure what the Nevada Real Estate Division is looking for, in terms of the annual Trust Account Reconciliation. We’ll review the basics here, and then I would urge you to submit your comments and questions as a reply to this post, so that we can openly share some of the common misconceptions about this area of Nevada Real Estate Law.
Subscribe to email updates
Connect with me!
Visit me on Facebook
Visit my property management company on Facebook:
Recent Blog Posts
- Updates to NV Property Management Course Schedule
- New Fair Housing Class – Available Nationally
- Assistance Animal Fair Housing Case in Reno Nevada
- Property Inspection – During Tenancy
- Nevada’s AB194 – Tenant Damage to Property
- Tenant Death – The Property Manager’s Guide
- Judy’s Bill Watch List – Nevada 2013 Legislature
- Nevada Seeks to Protect Tenants Who Are Domestic Abuse Victims
- Nevada Legislature 2013: AB 334
Search the site…
DisclaimerI do not intend any of the content on this website to be construed as legal advice or opinion. I am simply sharing information from the perspective of a Nevada property manager, consultant, and trainer. It is up to you, dear reader, to use this information responsibly, seeking legal advice where needed.