Many of our tenants (and owners, too!) have been going through some tough economic conditions in the last few years. It’s no surprise that incidences of domestic violence tend to increase when a family is suffering economic hardship. Studies show that domestic violence is three times more likely to occur when couples are experiencing high levels of economic strain. Continue reading
Subscribe to email updates
Connect with me!
Visit me on Facebook
Visit my property management company on Facebook:
Recent Blog Posts
- Assistance Animal Fair Housing Case in Reno Nevada
- Property Inspection – During Tenancy
- Nevada’s AB194 – Tenant Damage to Property
- Tenant Death – The Property Manager’s Guide
- Judy’s Bill Watch List – Nevada 2013 Legislature
- Nevada Seeks to Protect Tenants Who Are Domestic Abuse Victims
- Nevada Legislature 2013: AB 334
- The Four Agreements of Property Management: #2 It’s not about you.
- Collecting Bad Debts Fairly
Search the site…
DisclaimerI do not intend any of the content on this website to be construed as legal advice or opinion. I am simply sharing information from the perspective of a Nevada property manager, consultant, and trainer. It is up to you, dear reader, to use this information responsibly, seeking legal advice where needed.