Many of our tenants (and owners, too!) have been going through some tough economic conditions in the last few years. It’s no surprise that incidences of domestic violence tend to increase when a family is suffering economic hardship. Studies show that domestic violence is three times more likely to occur when couples are experiencing high levels of economic strain. Continue reading
Subscribe to email updates
Recent Blog Posts
- Cabinet Posts – A Non-Political Commentary
- My dad was a roofer.
- Steal This Post
- Safety First!
- Do you use criminal records in your tenant selection process?
- New classes scheduled!
- “Can you get a bid on that?” (How to handle owner requests for bids on small jobs)
- Nevada Property Managers – Consent to Act
- Disparate Impact – Stop with the Panic Bells, Already!
Connect with me!
Visit me on Facebook
Visit my property management company on Facebook:
Search the site…
DisclaimerI do not intend any of the content on this website to be construed as legal advice or opinion. I am simply sharing information from the perspective of a Nevada property manager, consultant, and trainer. It is up to you, dear reader, to use this information responsibly, seeking legal advice where needed.
Follow me on Twitter @L8est