Many of our tenants (and owners, too!) have been going through some tough economic conditions in the last few years. It’s no surprise that incidences of domestic violence tend to increase when a family is suffering economic hardship. Studies show that domestic violence is three times more likely to occur when couples are experiencing high levels of economic strain. Continue reading
Subscribe to email updates
Connect with me!
Visit me on Facebook
Visit my property management company on Facebook:
Recent Blog Posts
- “Can you get a bid on that?” (How to handle owner requests for bids on small jobs)
- Nevada Property Managers – Consent to Act
- Disparate Impact – Stop with the Panic Bells, Already!
- Service Animals, Companion Animals, Assistance Animals…Oh My!
- Nevada’s HOA Super-Priority Lien at Risk
- Summer Newsletter for Tenants
- Additional Insured vs. Additional Interest
- Converting Rentals to 55+ Status (HOPA)
- Updated Class Schedule for Reno NV
Search the site…
DisclaimerI do not intend any of the content on this website to be construed as legal advice or opinion. I am simply sharing information from the perspective of a Nevada property manager, consultant, and trainer. It is up to you, dear reader, to use this information responsibly, seeking legal advice where needed.
Follow me on Twitter @L8est