Skip to content
“Rental Application Scoring”
Approved for 3 hours CE Credit – Property Management
Here’s what we cover in this 3-hour class…
- Understanding today’s renter
- Pre-screening prospects
- Renter Qualification Criteria
- HUD Rules – Criminal history, domestic violence, limited English proficiency
- Objective application scoring techniques
- Offsetting risk, and adverse action
This class will be offered in Reno on Thursday, October 17, 2019 from 9 AM to 12 noon at the offices of Ticor Title on Kietzke Lane. Tuition is $45, payable in advance.
Please email Judy with questions or to register for the class.