Nevada CE – 3 Hours Property Management or General CE.4122000-RE
This course will save you (and your clients) money!
Here’s a bit about the course:
As property managers, one of our most important responsibilities is to oversee the maintenance and repair of the homes we manage. Yet, all too often, our responsibility for overseeing the physical maintenance of our portfolio of property is handled in a reactive, rather than proactive, manner! We wait for something to break, as opposed to thinking ahead and planning for maintenance and repair, before things go wrong.
In this course, we’ll cover a variety of topics designed to help you become more proficient in both anticipating and efficiently addressing maintenance needs of the properties you manage, thereby adding value to the service you provide to your owner/clients.
- In-house systems and procedures
- Property inspections
- Vendor selection and management
- Owner counseling
- Getting to know the property
- Tenant counseling and lease administration
- Tracking and responding to maintenance requests
- And…a few tips and tricks for resolving common home maintenance issues!
This course was last offered on April 19, 2018 in Reno. Please check back for future offerings, or contact Judy. Thank you!