On Thursday, June 20th, I’ll be teaching a new property management class for the first time in Reno, NV. The class is called “Rental Application Scoring.” The topic is very timely, given the push toward transparency in property management’s approach to tenant screening.
Here’s what we cover in this 3-hour class…
- Understanding today’s renter
- Pre-screening rental prospects
- Renter Qualification Criteria
- HUD Rules – Criminal history, domestic violence, limited English proficiency
- Objective rental application scoring techniques
- Offsetting risk, and adverse action